Terms and Conditions
REGULATIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOP FOTELEDOBUSOW.SKLEP.PL
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer- a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
- Consumer- A customer who is a natural person and meets the criteria specified in the definition of art. 22  of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a consumer is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Civil Code- the act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations- these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the FOTELEDOBUSOW.SKLEP.PL online store;
- Online Store (Store) - website available at seatsbus.yourtechnicaldomain.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Commodity- products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales agreement- a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Amigo KRZYSZTOF JAMROŻEK Karczowiska 18b Lubin and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Consumer Rights Act- Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order- Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
- General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: seatsbus.yourtechnicaldomain.com and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The online store, at the address: seatsbus.yourtechnicaldomain.com, is run by Amigo KRZYSZTOF JAMROŻEK, NIP 6911957220.
- These Regulations define in particular:
- rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for making electronic booking of products available as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the online store;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the online store.
- Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Internet browser such as Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Opera, Safari in the version with enabled cookies,
- In accordance with applicable law, Amigo KRZYSZTOF JAMROŻEK reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people who are 18 years of age or older. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of seatsbus.yourtechnicaldomain.com and save its content and print it out.
- Rules for using the Online Store
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
- The customer is obliged to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the online store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- use the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website seatsbus.yourtechnicaldomain.com, select the goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order - until you click the "Order with payment obligation" button - the Customer has the option to modify the entered data and the selected Goods. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the online store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The order summary will include information on:
- subject of the contract,
- unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- selected payment method,
- selected delivery method,
- delivery time,
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Amigo KRZYSZTOF JAMROŻEK, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled "foteledobusow.sklep.pl - You have placed the order number ..." containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded at the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The contract is concluded in Polish. Consolidation, security and sharing of the Order data and general terms and conditions (Regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail.
- The delivery of the Goods is carried out all over the world and takes place to the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place
Delivery to the door
- Pallet courier
- MASTERLINK / DPD
- Personal collection
Delivery to the pickup point
- Delivery costs range from 10 to 200 PLN. Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
- The time of delivery is from 1 to 7 business days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
- Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT.
- The customer has the option to pay the price:
- by transfer to a bank account number PLN-59 1240 1486 1111 0010 0166 6242 EUR-PL73124014861978001058205456 GBP-PL54124014861789001058205645 BIC SWIFT : PKOPPLPW,
- payment via
Express payments PayByLink
- Alior Bank
- BPS bank
- Bank Millennium
- Bank Pekao
- Bank Pocztowy
- BNP Paribas
- BOŚ Bank
- Citi Handlowy
- Credit Agricole
- Getin Bank
- ING Bank Śląski
- mBank (mTransfer)
- Nest Bank
- Noble Bank
- Pay Way Toyota Bank
- PBS Bank
- Plus Bank
- Santander Bank Polska
- T-mobile Banking Services
- American Express (Fee 3.40%)
- Diners Club (3.40% fee)
- MasterCard (Fee 3.40%)
- MasterCard Mobile (Fee 3.40%)
- Visa (Fee 3.40%)
- The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us Amigo KRZYSZTOF JAMROŻEK Karczowiska 18b 59-300 Lubin email@example.com +44 7526 898516 about your decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will reimburse the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees related to this return.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
a) Please send back or hand over the item to us or immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. ”. b) You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. c) You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
- Complaints about the Goods
- As the seller, Amigo KRZYSZTOF JAMROŻEK is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556  - 556  and subsequent of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the infringement of statutory rights or under these Regulations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- The online store takes steps to ensure that the website and website of the store are fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any technical irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the website and the store's website may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: Karczowiska 18b 59-300 Lubin, by e-mail at email@example.com or using the contact form.
- In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
- Settlement of disputes and final provisions
- The customer who is a consumer may, if interested, use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Disputes regarding online purchases can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or an arbitration process at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit his complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.